Saturday, May 2, 2009

Summer time..and the livin is easy

It's officially summer for me. I have to go Monday for a read thru of some scripts..but then, I'm done! Life is good..

I am going to have a great summer day.
and start unpacking.

Summer did not start out all too easy...

A week ago today it seemed like the world stood still for a few hours when the incident occured. I was shocked/scared/upset/confused. HOW could that have happened? Why? WHO?? when i found out that Tom Tanner and Ben had passed away, my heart fell...When going to Tom's memorial...it was beautiful. it was such a wonderful gathering and the speakers touched on everything I can imagine should have been talked about. It made me realize just how much one person can touch SO many others lives. This gathering inspired me. It inspired me to live life now. live in this moment and cherish what i have been given and not what i have yet to give.

Got that Joy for Jesus.

Roe

No comments: