Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Marriage.

How does one make a marriage work?

These are things I have been thinking about lately especially since moving back home for the month of may, which in itself has been...challenging to say the least.

Does love die?
It is possible to be in love with someone forever?
I do think it is possible, but I have seen only a few cases where that actually rings true.

Another thing I have noticed...
When do men check out?

In MOST of the marriages I have seen where there has been a problem, I have noticed a trend in the husband. He is checked out. He's over it. He loves his family, but he can move away, or he loves his family but not more than other things in his life. Not to say the wife is not at fault, but in the majority of relationships I see, if it is disfunctional, it typically has a lot to do with the Male.

I have no idea why this came up today, but it's just a thought.

Another thought...I am missing 6 items of clothing. and I suspect my little sister....she pleads innocent...I'm on the verge of killing someone...

Gotta love being a woman.

No comments: