Saturday, May 30, 2009

Frog Hunters!

The Frog Hunter:




So many times recently I have thought to myself, "I should blog about that.." Not quite sure why, but these moments come into my head quite frequently, and to say the least, they NEVER get written about. Right now I am laying in bed with my cousin Georgia. She's spending the night and just helped me get almost all the way packed for NYC..thank goodness because I was SUPPOSSED to leave tomorrow, but now I am leaving Monday because the flights looked (georiga just corrected my grammar because I said flight look bad. haha) really bad for tomorrow. The other night, I had the time of my life. Let me tell you, if you have never skinny-dipped, you ought to. I have a very naked friendly family, it weirds some people out, I am aware of this, but that's just the way it has always been. Ask any of my friends...Conversations along side my bath tub are very frequent among my friends and I. I remember last year, I had not seen my friend Julianne in over a year, and i was sitting in the bathtub, and she just came right on in, sat on the side and we talked like it was completely normal...ok conservatives, I don't do this around members of the opposite sex...just girls, but its liberating. anywayS, my nephew Jackson wanted to jump on the trampoline, so we did some flips, got really muddy, and just goofed off..He's two years old, so he thought he was in space or something. His enthusiasm inspires me...So as we are walking by the pool, I casually say.."we should go skinny dipping!!"...without missing a beat my mom says, "Okay! " whips off her top and gets in the pool. I die laughing, and change into my birthday suit and get in the water, shortly after my sister and little nephew joined and we just laughed and screamed at the thought of anyone coming into our backyard. It was dark, and it was hysterical. My dad came home a little later and Jackson was still in his birthday suit, and they decided to go Frog Hunting..I felt so tom-boy-ish when I was the only family member who would actually touch the frogs besides my dad...It was perfect..Jackson had the time of his life catching the frogs, and we all got into it. This was followed by present giving and sister bonding. Ashley and I woke up super early to go Yard Sale-ing...She is the queen of yard sales, and we got some reallllllllllllllllllllllly cute stuff...I spent $1.50. I got an adorable tote, the Hilary Duff CD and the Staci Orico ( sp?) cd, which I was able to listen to today along side the pool! I had an amazing day with some friends today which I will talk about when Im not falling asleep. I need to call my boo... pics below...dont be offended.
CAUTION!!!!!!!!! Naked BABY pictures below



Mom getting a bday present from Ash..she's crying





Sisters and Mom



Our Little Frog Hunters



NAKED BABY IN THE VIDEO: Watch at your own discretion:













No comments: