Tuesday, April 28, 2009

bluegrass








So Yesterday I finished my last test for this semester besides an online script analysis final! So i decided to enjoy my night with some friends. The video below is me and Nate dancing to some bluegrass! Lauren, Nate, and i went and ate some dinner, listened to some tunes and did the Honkey-Tonk with a Bluegrass band from Colorado! Afterward Lauren and I decided to go see the SOLOIST at the movies, and it was a nice little date-a-roo! Today is my roommates 21st as well as senior banquet and Theater Prom! So tonight should be filled with fun and love!
oh and jaclyn is coming to UGA this weekend....im going to make her a sorority girl.




1 comment:

jac kennedy said...

i am SO envious of your night.
i SERIOUSLY wish i could have participated.
... mad love.