Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sappy Haley

So, I just had one of the best weekends with Alex, Brittany and Maggie. So good that I in fact layed in bed and cried while listening to colbie and Missy Jason Mraz while looking of pictures of the weekend. I don't know what it was, but I just felt so...good this weekend. Everything felt just so right....Probably because I had my best friends here :) Im so lucky to have britt carson and lorin and so many other awesome people in NYC but Alex just....calms me. Which is refreshing while in the City. We were able to see the Statue of Liberty, watch the Black Eyed Peas on the today show in VIP access, thanks MTV, Do some deals on Canal Street, Go to Ellens Stardust Diner and visit friends, go to dinner with Maggie, go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, ride around on the boats in Central Park, make dinner and eat it 32nd floor roof and throw in some minor shopping here and there inbetween it all. Im EXHAUSTED, but it was awesome. Today right before he and Maggie left for their flight, Alex made mickey mouse pancakes and I walked into the living room and completely knocked myself out with the tv (which hangs down from the wall). I mean I literally hit it, then hit the floor. He rushed over to me and i said,"please dont make a face if it looks really bad it will make me scared.." which, thankfully I didn't have any major injuries, but I got knocked the heck out. We laughed about it nearly all day long, but I'm probably gonna feel it tonight. MTVNews is great...Heres some things I was able to write for the site:
http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/06/12/black-eyed-peas-embrace-the-crowd-literally-on-today/
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1613358/20090605/dave_matthews_band.jhtml
http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/06/03/sway-puts-the-new-crop-of-mtv-news-interns-to-work-immediately/
So internship is great, and I will be working 27 hours at Red Bull starting next week. The summer is picking up, and I am embracing it with full arms.

Here's some pictures and Videos that make me happy

Me and Mom at my fav restaurant El Ranchero the night before I left..yes she is crying


My first assignment, Dave Matthews

Peanut Butter and Co. My first Friday Night

Love that PB


Crash Into me





I was walking in Central Park and came upon a jazz band. There was a little girl dancing in front of them and she asked them to play Twinkle Twinkle little star...and they did this....:) precious

Dave Matthews Band on the TODAY show, yes i have to report there at 7:15 AM!

No comments: