Thursday, June 4, 2009

I just realized something

"I just realized something"...is the text that I just sent to my boyfriend, and it is something that I just said to my BFF Brittany.
THE MARRIAGE TALK.
woah brothers and sisters. hold the phone. Did Haley Murphy really just say that?
It's true, I had the marriage talk today with my Alex. We just kind of talked about future plans, nothing definite, but just a general direction as far as "we" are concerned. Which is funny seeing I told Alex about 4 months ago to never say marriage around me again because it freaked me out.

As I was saying, "I just realized something."
I would not truly be living out my dreams if he was not there.

I could elaborate but It's way to mushy for this. Needless to say, Provo might be my stomping grounds in a year or so. Who knows? It all depends on, well Everything haha

My biggest fear from my conversation with Alex was put in a sentence that i said earlier,

"Oh my Gosh...if we did get married and live in SLC for a year, we would have to be really careful....I mean, if I got pregnant, I would be everything I was scared of being, Married, pregnant, and living at BYU before the age of 23...I would name our kid "Damet "(this is how alex spelled our childs name...you can figure it out)"

So right now, I was supossed to go out with Lorin, but I have a huge morning. MTV is having me cover the Dave Matthews Band tomorrow morning. I get to be in the press area, report, and write an article! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! then I have an interview at 10. Big day!
I need to start Researching Dave.

No comments: