Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grilled cheese and Milk in a wine glass

Just another night of Grilled cheese and milk in a wine glass! gotta love being in NYC broke as a joke! Honestly, having no money is hard, but it makes you so much more appreciative of a lot of things...Like a nice meal for example. Today I got some hummus...Warmed my soul :) Today I went to the Apollo theater and chilled out with Rev Al Sharpton for a little while. It's mad crazy how these people will wait for hours to just give respect to Michael Jackson...

This past weekend was great. Friday I went to The Bitter End bar in the West Village and watched some bands play!! Very eclectic and fun. I went with Lo and Matt, and it was divine.
Saturday I had my intern party at BBQ's and went with Brittany to Steve's going away party. Gotta love Mormon dance parties. You know me and britt are always the first and last on the dance floor! There was this guy who was 6'1" and he was gettin down with us...It was quite the party. Sunday I was utterly exhausted but worked for RED BULL!! at the Gay Pride Parade. It was INSANE, but so much fun!

Last night I watched the Bachelorette with Lorin and Brittany Diana. I am so lucky to have such stellar friends in the City...I really am.


Here's some love and fun in the City for you


Me and Lo in the West Side Village


At the Concert. Lo was putting on lipstick, not flipping off the camera




Me Lo Matt



Yes Rudbull onstage


Interns--Boop

Love



Kim!


My Britt face and a large Texas size Diet Coke


Intern Dinner

BBQ's





Me and Lo


Again


Brittany Diana's birthday (in middle) with Ashley (Left) and Michelle


Happy Celeration at Brittany's birthday!


I'm not sure why I have a lisp in this --- Go Interns... The reason we did this is because we had watched Saved By the Bell for the past week or so whenever it comes on..and we all get OH so excited....Sandra's is def. the best

No comments: