Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Meet the Interns!

So...as Sway would say, being an intern is the most interesting thing that happens in the MTV building! So..I thought I would share a little bit of the Madness that happens in the Intern Room and some things we were able to do this week so far! I was so excited to actually interview Whitney Port from "The Hills" and "The City" about her fashion line. It was my first interview, and I was a little nervous, but it ended up being a really neat experience! Sandra got to meet the cast of the movie F.A.M.E., and this is her favorite cast member :)
Me and Whitney!

Get it Sandra


Ben!


Me with Obama creepin in the background

Another Whitney!
Me and My Ad-Lotter Christa!

Getting interviewed by Selina



Sandra with one of the leads from F.A.M.E.


Oh Jett!


Christa and myself before the Whitney interview

I don't have a picture with Ayana yet but she is the "fan" in this amazing video!

Alex still has my Black Eyed Peas pictures, but hopefully I will get to put those up/see them for myself soon!

Needless to say, my summer internship Rocks, and there is only more fun to come...Kinda like the Jonas Brothers Concert I get some VIP action at on Friday morning! yes, I am a teeny Bopper at heart :)

-Haley Roe

oh and a little shout out to an earlier post---I had my first day at Red Bull yesterday, and we accidently ended up on the set of Robert Pattison's movie...We didn't see him but we met the production people...hmm..connection.

No comments: