Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hefa

Working at MTV has opened my eyes to a lot of things, but one thing for sure.

The world is obsessed with Rob Pattison!!

:) Every day discussions involve him in one way or another because, well his stuff is what is keeping Entertainment Buzz sites alive.
My fellow intern Ayana and myself were doing a task today which required a lot of mental concentration and she told me, and i quote:
"Haley, stop doing that! Take a break. You're brain is about to fart!"
I think I laughed for 10 minutes at this comment. My brain is ABOUT to fart. Classic :) Thank you for that Ayana, thank you.
The highlight of my day, (besides the fart comment)-was going out to dinner with a huge group of interns outside and getting in the Steam Room at our gym here...Ah, it was like my worries were washed away.
Hopefully Alex is coming this weekend. We shall see.
Oh, I'm officially a Red Bull Girl...!!!! I'm so excited :)
Here's to NYC, and lovin life
oh and New Moon :)

No comments: