Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My French Roomates6. thEY

So, if you don't already know, I am living in NYC and sharing a room with a lovely girl named Haleigh. Our other room in our apartment has our wonderful french roommate Landry. He is having a friend stay here for 3 weeks. Therefore, I have TWO guy french roommates. Wanna know why that's awesome.

1. They are from France so they are really clean
2. I get to speak French to them, and they laugh at me
3. They don't get weirded out about like...girl stuff..cuz they don't really understand what I'm saying
4. They love Whitney Houston
5. They decide whether or not to go out by rolling dice?
6. They keep me sane
7. Who doesn't love french men? They are hysterical

Here is my proof:

1 comment:

aftonbrooke said...

Oh Haley. I'm glad you posted those videos. I'm jealous of you and your French Roomate. I bet it's a party all the time in your apartment.