Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thought for Thursday

When I think back about falling in love, all i can remember is it being easy. There are no games, complete confidence in where each other stands, and just a feeling of peace. You are able to lay your guard down and you just KNOW they love you for YOU. There is no question, no games, just simple love.

Simple love is the best. It's not dramatic. There are no huge fights and making up...it is simple, patient, and peaceful.

I laughed for about 2 hours last night with some girls as we went over how CRAZY boys can make us..From them texting us something that we overanalyze or not texting us and overanalyze why they didn't or what they are doing.

We read a blog about how girls go crazy when guys don't do what they want, and how we "scare them off" To me, that is complete crap.

All my girly friends out here always ask me how I can just not care about certain situations. How I can keep my cool...It's cuz I just don't care. And the funny thing is, the less I care, the more I get texted..they more I get the kind of answers I want. It's such a game.

A game of who can care less.

How stupid is that?

THAT is why I don't care...

I know of true love, and he's with me all the time and will never leave or forsake me. Everything else seems pretty small compared to that.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Love this Roe. It's so true, whoever cares less in a relationship has the power.