Friday, September 2, 2011

Mama Mia!!


So last night I got to spend some time with two sweet boys. Ben and Kevin! We decided to make pizzas..well Ben decided, and we put on Italian dancing music and shimmied through the kitchen as we cooked my first meal in my new apartment in Venice!

I live 2 miles from the beach, and am currently looking to buy my cutsie beach cruiser to ride around the area in. I am so excited to get settled settled in my new place and enjoy the start of yet another chapter out here in LALA land..

I have been living here now for 4 months! How wonderful and exciting.

I am still in the Honeymoon stage with California..and I hope it never leaves :)


Oh before I show these pics, a little rundown. Sweet Ben got in an accident and broke his neck in two places a month ago. I think he looks sexy with his Halo on, don't you ;) He's such a trooper, and a surprisingly amazing chef!





No comments: