Sunday, August 28, 2011

Timing

Loving each other is easy...It's the life part that's hard.

This weekend did not go the way I thought it would.

But God's timing is so ridiculously perfect. It freaks me out sometimes. How real he really is.

I CANNOT imagine what would have happened if I wasn't at home this weekend to be here for my family.. I don't want to even think about it..

It may not have been the relaxing warm vacation I hoped for, but by gosh, if I hadn't been here, I don't want to think of what would have happened or how badly I would have felt being in california.

Without too much detail, I have slept with my sister the past 2 nights. She was assaulted and robbed thrown around and shoved into a closet as all her things were taken from her house.

Like I said...God's timing is perfect.

I thought I was surprising my family by coming home..but it was no surprise to the big man upstairs.

I love you father.

1 comment:

Rae said...

This breaks my heart. I hope your sister is okay.