Sunday, July 19, 2009

A true day of Rest...at last.

This thing has become somewhat theraputic for me I might say..

This weekend was a nice "Me" weekend. I've been running like a mad woman just doing and going, and I needed this weekend to chill, which is exactly what I did...

Did some laundry, cleaned my room, took a nap, read the Bible, listened to some music, layed out and got some sun on my amazing rooftop (thanks River Place), swam like a mermaid in a pool :), went to a hotel party , ate amazing food, went to a nice club, met some cool new people, went to church, and got some pinkberry...

Now I am listening to music and reading Eat,Pray,Love...a book I have been "reading" for over a year now. I am determined to finish...

I had two pretty cool spiritual experiences today in church...
1. My best friend Amanda does this thing with her hands when she is nervous, or anxious, or thinking about something she is unsure about...and today I sat in the "signing" section of Times Square Church, and the sign for jesus is the same thing she does with her hands...which only makes me smile because that Means Jesus is there... or her spirit is just calling out for him :)

2. This just popped into my mind and I wrote it down, and I find it pretty awesome:
"God gave us the gift of life, so we give it back to him to really recieve it"
Beautiful :)

I love being a girl sometimes..I mean I just love being able to cry when I see something sweet, wear baggy boy pants, dance with a group of girls, and wear pretty makeup.

- I feel rested...Finally

* Haley Roe

So I think these can get a little boring witout some pics so here's some random ones

My mommy dearest


A Christa Creation while at work

Gotta get some cake girls..gotta get it.


Me and Ayana at work....


I was a little too excited to go lay out..but do you blame me? It's my first time all summer!

No comments: