Thursday, July 9, 2009

July

So...I feel..strange. Cassie is getting into the city today, and I can't wait to go around the Big Apple with her. In the past 3 days I have gotten 15 hours of sleep MAX and worked 15 hours every day inbetween MTV and Red Bull Mon, Tues, and Wed.

** Following your heart is the most difficult yet easiest things to do...oxymoron? Hence on the moron. haha.

I am learning so much about myself...I'm learning that I know NOTHING about myself..oxymoron?

Have you ever made a decision that you knew deep down was right...for one reason or another...but you didn't agree with it? It's the strangest emotion I've ever felt.

- For those involved in my life they know that I've completely changed my life right now...I am really relying on the Lord. Hardcore.
I'm not scared...I feel peace...but I feel like I am in a distant dream. Like the reality of my decision doesn't seem real...and it is.

Advice?
Follow your heart ALWAYS. Don't shush that quiet voice.

I keep thinking, I hope I didn't make a mistake...but there is no mistake in following that voice. I have already seen reasons why this was the right thing to do.
Regardless of my attempt at rationalizing my life, I need support..and thank God I have that here in the City.

I literally fell to my knees in the elevator two nights ago and wept..then I got up, got in bed, and fell asleep talking to Amanda.
I have eaten chocolate, and cupcakes, and sundaes every day for days...
I have a bible, tear stained tissues, and pillows next to my bed.'
and I have a God that loves me...

That's all
-Roe


I am at MTV right now and just found these pictures from the 2nd week of our internship when we had dinner at Blockheads



























No comments: