Monday, July 27, 2009

My List

So I posted my list of things to do before you are fat, pregnant, or married or something earlier, and I was just seeing that I have accomplished many of these things already…So I will just share what I have accomplished so far…

I don’t know why I am so blog-ish recently..

About to go to a Movie with Lorin and then watch the Bachelorette Finale…I’m biting my nails!!! Eek!

Here is the list!

love your family- conventional or not : I love every one of these crazy crackas

explore religious teachings from a tradition you weren't raised in: been doing this one for a while

be nice to your friend's love interests: It may have been more of practicing for theater..but I was nice

keep close friends close: I am so blessed in this area

give an ex boyfriend a second chance...not a third: I usually don’t give seconds, and definitely not third chances…but I have a few times.

ditch toxic friends: harder than it seems

be the first to apologize: every time

hear your mom out: Of course I do

love your body: I don’t all the time. But I do love my body.

Buy sexy underwear: More like nightgowns but I have bought some just for me.

Get professionally fit for a bra: Hello Vicky secrets

show off your legs: Do this a lot

get comfy in uggs: despite haters, I LOVE uggs!

take on a physical challenge: and somewhat accomplished it

Let go of the edge of an ice rink: I’m surprisingly good at this

dance barefoot on the beach: where I will be married…I actually dance everywhere

look for shooting stars: St. George Island, counted about 20 while in the arms of someone….haha I can’t remember, I think I was 14.

shop till you drop in New York City: I actually hate shopping like that, but I have done it

Show a visitor around your hometown: Friends from school! (Kara, Tracie, Audrey, Nolen) It was lots of fun to talk about high school memories

Eat too much in italy: That damn pizza!

spend a whole weekend in bed: Did this with a companion ;) literally the entire weekend. I lost 5 pounds because of starvation.

learn to speak the truth, even if it's painful: Truth is a beautiful thing

ride a mechanical bull: I really suck at this.

quit the job you hate: Oh Belles and Beus…loved the people..I just have no idea about Wedding Dresses…Well I do now!

acknowledge your own achievements: It’s always nice to see what the Lord has blessed you with!

laugh at yourself: and at others! Haha just kidding

learn to meditate: and chill with the Lord..! yes….Holy spirit love!

learn to meditate: and chill with the Lord..! yes….Holy spirit love!

become a bit of a hippie: There is a reason my nickname has been “flower child” since I was 10.

date outside your type: I don’t have one so I guess that means I do that!

Be one of the guys: I love being a tom boy at times

play hooky: I have probably done this with every single one of my jobs…Hello, it is a simple joy in life! Just don’t take it too far!

Learn quotes from Grease- I know them ALL

Read the book before you see the film: A walk to Remember is my most noted book that I read first.!

keep a diary: I have about 83904809234823908 unfinished ones!

embrace your naughty side: Rawr?

spend time with your grandma: She’s my best friend…Duh… oh and she just got a Facebook! bahahah

keep old letters- and write new one: I have nearly 400 + letters….seriously

stake up a hobby, just for you: Karaoke…alone

Get a smile youll be proud to flash: despite my gap complex, Smiling is beautiful!

Get mani-pedis with your mates: Probs my fav thing to do…and I will be doing it for my BDAY Soon!!

go completely bare (down there): this is just scandalous! Mom, I’m not going to say it, but you know exactly what I am thinking right now bahahah!!

Wear sunscreen: I am so bad at this, but I’m getting better! No more wrinkles!

shape your brows: Worked at a Spa, got some serious Eyebrow work done!

get contact lenses: I hate wearing them…so I don’t…but I have them

:)

Just watched the Bachelorette. My man won. I feel like I just got proposed to...and said yes :)

No comments: