Friday, July 17, 2009

Soulshine :0)

Sometimes a computer can be the best and worst of technological advancements.

It's been a crazy two weeks. Actually it's been a crazy summer! Just living it up and loving it..

The past week Cassie came to visit and we had a blast...let me try to think of everything we did...
She got here on Thursday, which was much needed seeing as Tuesday my whole life changed. It was nice to have family and my best friend here. very nice. We went to Lorin's for an amazing game night and then went out to a bar in SOHO. We spent most of the night finding the place and were less than amused by the time we got there.

Friday Morning we slept in major and then met Brittany for some serious shopping! You see, because breaking up is hard to do...I have made excuses for eating chocolate and shopping...which only makes me fat and broke and sad...haha but in the moment, it is great! So we proceeded to shop and run into the Gossip Girl crew...Not Chase unfortunately...maybe one day...Then Cassie and I went home and then went out again with Brittany...It was a nice time. I was really tired though! Saturday I had to work ALL day for Red Bull at the Courrier Classic which is like this insane bike race and got to make some new friends....That night Cass and I ate at Justin Timberlake's restaurant and went out for a party for a friend at Work that Sway was throwing. It was lots of fun...lots of dancing to Michal Jackson and creeping on some neighbors in the next building! hahahaaa..

So then Sunday came around and we were just utterly exhausted but decided to enter the lottery to see West Side Story and guess what WE WON! not only did we win, but I won and cassie won which gave us four tickets...We didn't take mine, but it was crazy that in a line of hundreds of people, we would both be picked! It was destined! So we sat front row, and I am not being sarcastic...i literally got spit on by one of the Jetts....I saw it come out of his mouth and right onto my arm...ew.

So after the show I was feeling sad and needed some Cupcakes, so me and cass hit up Billy's bakery with Brittany and Maria. We had a nice time talking about gross girl stuff that makes me giggle. Me and cass then saw the Hangover...and...don't tell MTV but I didn't like it. woops.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Monday CASS left and my FAMILY FLEW IN!!!
It was conference for my dad's work, and we stayed literally in the building next to MTV....It was beautiful and the parties were amazing....

Open Bar, Buffet style food, and never ending chocolate bars.... ohhhhhhhh
My sister got Shwassstttttted, and was very entertaining to watch. My parents were less than thrilled :)

I took off work Tuesday and my family and I got to go to Ellen's stardust Diner and I got to sing for them! It was amazing. My dad cried, but he won't admit it! It was so nice to perform again...I miss it badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddly...
Then we went to Central park and rode around on Boats then finished up the night at a comedy club. Could life get better!? No.

The next night was a sit down dinner with performances and some amazing dancing with my family...I felt like a princess in a good fairytale! (sorry that sounded lame, but its true)

Sooooo when they left yesterday..everything hit me. for real this time. and i was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sad..

But after a nice Skype conversation, I feel really good..and Hopeful. Sometimes I wonder what the heck is going on in my own heart.

I just realized how detailed and annoying this post is... With every detail and all, I don't even want to read it haha...

I hate that now whenever I want to share a spiritual thought I think about Heidi Montag/Pratt and can't take myself seriously!...thanks MTV.

This weekend, I am going to chill....Who am I kidding, no I'm not.

Movie tonight and Carson's hotel party tomorrow..then CHURCH Sunday...It's what I am longing for. Some serious Jesus Time.

If you have an encouraging quote...Leave it. I need some inspiration.

-Haley Roe.
Pictures on Next post from Conference when I get home from MTV! :)

Shopping...Struggleeeeee

Cassie made me!


West Side Story Before the Show



In the Red Bull Space before the Courrier Classic


Good Ole' Red Bull Girls


@ West Side Story Intermission


PC WB


Model Pose much?


Mexican!


Soho Diva


We needed to smile...So I put on a JumpSuit..Why am I always the one to do these things!? Step up guys

No comments: