Friday, February 4, 2011

MY "Chain"

I'm slowly but surely getting used to my brown head now..I still am a little weary, but it's seeming more normal now than before!

So last night I got to thinking about how "coincidences" in my life have lead me to great things (and sometimes not so great) It's crazy to think how one little thing changes my life direction...God you are so cool...Here is a little bit of a diagram to show you what I mean..

In college I visited Brittany in NYC--------> We decided to eat pizza in Brooklyn------>We sat next to two sweet ladies----->They worked for Nickelodeon, I was in school---->I kept in touch and got a job with Nick in NYC---> I got a job at Ellens singing-----> I then got a job at MTV News because of NICK---> I now write for MTV as a freelancer---> I saw a job for a MTV show in Atlanta---> I got the job as a casting assistant on the show because of my MTV connection and good interview----> I stopped working there, thought my world ended---->I then got a job as an actor on the show----> I ran into an old actor friend--->He told me about an audition in Newnan---> I then got connected to another casting agent and might have a job there---->Because of my MTV Freelancing TMZ asked me to work on a project---> I did and met a nice camera man---> He then got me another job for a company in LA---> My boss there asked me to travel to Spain with him--->Because of that camera man a new show is coming out and I might get to work on it traveling the world for a few months.

All because I ate pizza in Brooklyn...
and because Jesus knew how my chain would go...and how it will continue to go.

Isn't that crazy??

Whenever I get down about life and where I am currently at..I just need to look at my life, my blessings, and quite honestly SHUT UP!

Praise to the King of Glory

No comments: