Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why I love being a Theater Nerd

this made me laugh today..

My friends Status on facebook and the preceeding comments:

Susana doesnt want to go to Theater prom alone-
1. At least you wont get pregnant
2.Unless you're the next Mother of Christ...Or Anakin Skywalker
3. I had hoped that once we graduated we no longer had to worry about these things... little did I know we will never be done.
4. I'm sure there will be a bunch of hotties there lined up to dance wit all da single ladies. Y'all gonna get yo freak on, don't sweat it.(This is probably the worst advice ever.)

this makes me laugh :)

I just took my final law test today

The essay was.
What is the first amendment..I said:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free excersize thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press, or of the people peacefully to assemble and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

My friend Josh's answer:

The first amendment is:
God bless america, land that i love, stand beside her, and guide her......

Wanna know what...Because I did not put a comma between "speech" and "or" I got the same amount of credit as josh.....
A BIG FAT ZERO.


FML

No comments: