Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog-a-Licious

What a day...What a day... ohhhhhhhhhhh big stretch

So half of the day was so STRUGGLE...



Woke up after going to bed at three, my 9 page paper was messed up, i lost my earring, mtv called on the wrong day and i thought i missed my interview, and then i had to go back on campus to resubmit my paper. ewwwww. BUT then it truly turned around.



I had a nice lunch with my friend Billy Lee, and it was nice to catch up with him..Then i got some food from K-Roger- and



haha i freaking love Ellen...her dancing just gets me every day...thats what im gonna be like for the rest of my life. I want to be her best friend.

I have this problem of never posting blogs.
im just gonna post this and do another one.

Here's some happiness


This video makes me happy :)

No comments: