Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I feel like I am living in a freezer

Hm..
There 800 different things on my to do list right now..but you know what.
IM GONNA DO THIS INSTEAD.
muahahahha
defiance

uh. so im in class right now...STILL..yes it is 7:31 pm, and yes i have been on campus since 8:45 am...and yes i will still be here at 8:3o pm...welcome to the life of a broadcast journalist. I had such a poopy attitute the past couple hours in mock shows, and i feel bad...so now im switching my frown upside down, i promise!

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?
Summer plans
1. mtv news- waiting for interview
2. E! ...still waiting
3. work at a camp?
4. Live in Provo..and find something to do
5. Move to Hawaii and...surf?
6. Live at home and work
7. Stay in Athens and take classes

What do i do? I have no clue? 
Thats where I do my work..and then rely on the Lord.

I hope I can make it out to PROVO this weekend.
Its Alex's Missionary reunion, i would love to see him, and possibly Rikki, and some other amigos..We will see.

Why am I a broadcast News major?
I want to act.

Peace Love

Hm..i wish i had food for dinner

1 comment:

Rik said...

HALEY!! I really hope you can make it out here this weekend! And did you say you're thinking of living out here this summer? I think that's a fabulous idea!!