Saturday, January 14, 2012

Last Friday Night...

Happy long weekend. Last night we all went to my friend Ryan (Sassi Lassi's DJ show in Hollywood) We don't usually make it out there because it's such a pain, and since the majority of our friends are guys, they do not enjoy paying to get into clubs. BUT we make exceptions for Sassi because we love him..and he did amazing!

My Roommate Rico just got a new camera, so he snapped a lot of in action shots. This first one is my most treasured. The cutie below's name is Cal. He is from Timeflies Tuesdays...I found one of his youtubes from a friend, and have listened to him ever since...so for about 2 months. When I was in the club, I saw him, and had to go talk to him. Rico didn't even know who he was, but thought it was funny that some guy was "mackin' on me"...He didn't know that I will probably frame this. Look how giddy I look hahaha. That's embarassing. Oh, and I am going to Cal's show in about 2 hours! He got me and my "girls" on the "list"..oh Hollyweird yeeeeeeeee.


The crew

Devin probably trying to protect me or make me dance with him and Karl

Dancing. I think?
Happy Weekend

No comments: