Sunday, June 5, 2011

30 things i love about LA

I have so much to write it almost is stopping me from writing about my grand adventure across country and starting my new life here in La La Land.. To start off, I am going to write down things I love about LA.

1. Heat lamps
2. Cool vintage jewlery
3. way boys dress
4. being alone
5. reading on the beach
6. outside mall
7. serious sweet tooth
8. AMAZING food
9. the style is so more my style
10. my job
11. Meeting new people
12. the lifeguard who came out of his stand to say hello
13. the salt in the air near the beach
14. the sunsets on the mountains while at the beach
15. driving with windows down and heat on high
16. sound sleeping
17. having boy roommates
18. having a sweet puppy to be excited when i come home
19. partying on a boat with the youngest kid to sail around the world
20. did i mention the food
21. my big backyard
22. college campus
23. the way you can smell the flowers outside
24. advice from actors
25. having come here with my best friend across the country
26. finding that Jesus in my heart makes anywhere a home
27. having no one but myself to make happy
28. hulu
29. The possibilities here
30. Skyping back home


These are kinda silly. but im too tired to be serious.

Bed Time..

I would complain about getting texts WAYYYY too early from the west coast, but they make me feel good inside..

Haley Roeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment: