Monday, March 22, 2010

She is My Mrs. Jones

I do apologize for the previous posts video it was the wrong one I uploaded...but Yes...that is my friend Carter shakin his thing on the boat. Too much..

I will forever remember this moment. I took my MIMI to see Michael Buble. Probably one of the most beautiful moments of my life. My best friend, My Mimi, My Michael. It was unbelievable. Mimi is such a nut case though. She was nervous the whole time hahah so I bought her two glasses of wine and she was ready for Michael and was able to enjoy the show! I was smiling the ENTIRE time...literally. From ear to ear I grinned the entire show. Michael, you just don't know what this time with my MIMI meant to me..I cried just watching this video..but then again I cried watching Buzz on DWTS too so take it as a grain of salt!


No comments: