Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh What A Night..

Aloha broha,
So i am currently watching The Wedding Date when the hottie is pretending like hes gonna kiss the girl....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love girly movies.

So, life is good. SCHOOL is INSANE. literally, i dont even eat because im always on campus, and im poor...but the good thing out of that is...I've lost TEN pounds! score! I know it wasn't the healthiest way to do it, but Im gonna actully eat better and keep working out like i have been, and maybe I can loose some more!

I had such a great week/weekend! I had a heck of a lot of work during the week and interviews etc....and it as quite stressful, but alex flew in Wed. night and got here around midnight after i completely cleaned the entire apartment.

Thursday was full of class and we went and saw beautiful Elea in the House of Bernada Alba..which was amazing. Even ALex liked it, which is pretty impressive. That was followed by a late night dinner. I love going on dates. that is one down fall in athens...the boys just dont take girls on dates....i mean some do, but not as much as they should!! Friday, I skipped class, and alex and i went shoppin with his MAMA and i bought WAYYY to freaking much... oh well.

Friday night was Erin Houghtaling's wedding, and it was a blast. I love receptions and all the feelings and promises that are surrounding that night. Alex still cant forgive me for not catching the flowers, but he will get over it :)

Friday night I spent the night with the Parsons, which is the first time in 3 1/2 years i have done that (dang, we've been dating for freaking ever) and it wasnt even on purpose. I passed out. and woke up in alex's bed...confused. But when i heard Andrew and alex wrestling in the other room i came to.

UHHHH I just lost all of my blog that i just wrote about my mimi.

DAGNABIT. im mad.
im not even writing in here anymore tonight.

uh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill finish when im not about to throw my computer.

No comments: