Thursday, October 23, 2008

You Can't Have Both Cookies Haley

Oh Me Oh My.. What a beautiful day.

FREEDOM
Thats all that needs to be said. PRAISE the Lord...He is so good. I have nothing to say because I am nothing and he is everything..thank God for that.

So, I've heard this phrase a million times, but I came to the realization today that it's real easy to say this, but when someone says this to you, all you want to do it be THAT fat kid...
"You Can't have your cake and eat it too..."
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? ...I mean, I feel like I can eat some of my cake, and then still have some of it left over...Right?? In reality, you probably can have your cake and eat it too, but its just not right. I would rather the phrase be..."You cant eat your cake and be skinny too.." It just seems more realistic. muahha. what the.. Seriously though thats all i thought about today...

and it all started in Municipal Court...No, I was not an offender. I had to go for class...and the judge thought we were law students and took up 2 hours of our time trying to do everything correctly so we could learn...Dude, we are only broadcast students..we just want juicy details...thats it.

So while in court...I began dishing my soul to Kevin C, and after a bunch of gushing and going back and forth and up and down, he said..."you cant have both cookies.." and i realized..what a better statement than that cake crap. You can't eat two different cookies. It's not fair....So then I question....are cookies like wine...The older the cookie the greater...like if you save your cookies, are they more delicious. Or...should I just eat that cookie out of the oven

hahhahhahahha ok ....I cant keep being so eems. What a stupid analogy. It's been a long day...I will most likely delete this random ass post.

Until Tomorrow..

Praise the Lord

1 comment:

Amanda A. said...

you are so emo.
...you're my best friend