Saturday, October 25, 2008

I am thankful for...


Dad: Something is wrong with ya'll
Maggie: Something is wrong with us? You are dressed like a tree!
haha...that had me on the kitched floor.


So I guess with all my mom's thanksgiving decorations..like random pilgrims and Turkey salt shakers, I'm feeling Thankful...Not to mention my random and amazing friend Jimster and I have been texting back and forth all weekend saying what we are thankful for...

These things include:
1. Fayetteville liscence plates (Jimmy)
2. El Ranchero (Me)
3. Large Cheese Dips (Jimmy)
4. My Own Bed and crawling in bed with the parentals (me)
5. Stillness at home (Jimmy)
6. GA dominating LSU

So.. Here are some other things I am thankful for:
THE LOVE JESUS GIVES TO ME AND ENTERING INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
1. Shepards Pie (duh)
2. My mom's laugh
3. Home Videos
4. Memories of my brother
5.. Georgia Football
6. My New York Family
7. My soulmate (Mangie)
8. Different Music
9. Jammin' Out
10. Cuddling in Porch hammocks
11. Auditions
12. Random gas station friends
13. AOPI
14. Musicals- and seeing them with Fadi
15. Mimi in every way
16. Playing the Letter game with Cassie
17. Making up routines on roller skates
18. Iphones
19. Yummy candles
20. Dreaming- and finding the courage to make it reality

So...Over the past weekend, I have spent a LOT of time with the family...and..it has been amazing.

I'm so lucky to have such a great family. I got to spend some time with my sister too, which we don't really get to do. She is so much cooler than me... and not to mention extremely funny.


I also got to spend some time at the Parsons which is always nice. We ate some Chinese, had the missionaries over, and I practiced my run/hug for the airport. I seriously cant believe A gets home in 4 weeks. I really can't...People are starting to ask me, so..you getting engaged soon.
Just for the record: I will not be married for a good 5 years or so. Although I do enjoy throwing all my friends their wedding parties..which I did today for JUJU...I cant believe literally all my friends are getting married....It makes me want a husband. But then i remember what I want to do with my life in the upcoming years, and i dont want to put a marriage through that..

I have tons more to say but that would make this entirely too long, and my sister told me she got through the first sentence of my last one and stopped reading..

So I guess I'll leave with some quotes that had me on the floor laughing this weekend..

Me: Gosh, we can't go anywhere. Seriously, we have to watch out everyone knows us here...When I get famous, It's gonna be insane.
Maggie: Yea...When I become a big defense lawyer..(long pause)...I'm gonna have to help out ALL my friends from High School

Mom: My Toe Hurts..
Mimi: Have you Pooped?

Mom: You look good Haley Roe, Have you been working out?
Haley: tryin..
Mom: Well me and your sister are fatty mcFatFats...from Fattersville

No comments: