Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shake it like a Pom Pom

I have been inspired....I have two friends who both in their own ways inspired me to create a blog.

1. Karen Smith- probably the funniest human being I know. My fellow Nickelodeon friend. When I read her blog, I halfway feel like I'm hearing her say it, and it cracks me up.
2. Elea Soler- Probably the highlight of my semester thus far was meeting her. She literally is one of my favorite people, and her free spirit is contagious. As I was visiting her the other day, she proceeded to read me some things she wrote....and she just Wrote...for the sake of writing, and I realized that there are so many times that I come to realizations about things and dish out advice, and I need to write it down..Because sooner or later its going to come back to me, and then I can have record of these moments of wisdom, or stupidity...

So. This is where I am. Currently in a lighting class... Just got in trouble for not paying attention. but here I am.

My life is funny at the moment. I'm all over the place. I feel like the Lord has really blessed me with meeting new crazy funny people. These past two weeks, I've just done some of the coolest things. Bluegrass Concert, Ballroom Dancing, Cool eclectic dinners, seeing new bands, playing cool music, camping, nice movie dates. I'm a lucky girl.

5 weeks from today, and A will be back in the ATL airport. Really?! I can't believe it has been two years. I feel like Im ready...for whatever. Im ready. The count down has begun.

Sometimes I think that I feel one way, and then I get sucker punched in the face with another reality. I hate that. Ok class is over. Im excited about this!

Quote of the day:
Somer's text message to her friend
"I have shit to tell you"
" Oh Yay, I have ears to listen...."

"She's deaf..."


say what you need to say

1 comment:

Erin Masi said...

How fun!!!! Haley I miss you!!! I'm excited to read your blog!!