Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#dontreadunlessyouwanttobedepressed

I am officially an idiot.

WHY why WHY?? Why does it take getting caught doing something wrong in order to really face the music?

I'm mad at myself. I hurt someone I love which only in turn hurts my world.
Again, I am an idiot.

On another note, I am training for a half marathon. It is a mixture of heaven and hell. That's the best way I can describe it. Its heaven when its over and hell when its happening. haha not really all the time, but most times its hard to run for me. I had an ultrasound today to find I have ovarian cists which is why my side cramps have been nearly unbearable. The Doc told me to take birth control. I really dont want to. I dont like medicine, and I dont want to put hormones in my body...It scares me.

Wow This is a really EMO post. Bed.

2 comments:

danfo said...

HA! This is hardly emo compared to some of my recent work. For one, it's far too short. :)

I had a good friend who had surgery on some ovarian cists when she was 19ish, but I don't know what her birth control status was. I should have asked (not).

Anyway, found your blog via a mutual friend on Facebook - sorry if that makes me a total creeper! But I hope you find a safe way through your condition... and your idiocy!

LoveandFlashes said...

Why won't my comments work :(

I LOVE you!

I hope you're feeling better. Take the meds, for now at least. It's better than surgery.

It's weird that I read this today. I've recently been an idiot myself and hurt someone I deeply care for. "I'm sorry" just sounds stupid and minute compared to how I feel.

Miss you!!

Katie Cuz