Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A night Alone :)


St. Thomas Sign. Cracks me up: Attitude Adjuster.

The Streets of St. Tomas at night. GHOST TOWN

Sandy after the beach!

Before Dinner in St. Thomas

A little lovin' on the boat

Magens beach

Our last dinner in St. Thomas. You can tell I had been crying the whole day.

I finally made it onto the cool boat!!

My boo

A little Scripture time

Skiing at the lake

Happy to be not working!

My beautiful Aunt Amy

Focusing!

Alex with a little BBQ sauce on his face

My dad has still got it!

Sunset :)

My cuz carley!

Time to Skii!

My beautiful mother

Twins?! love you ryan!

Precious Gordo and Candy

Girls at Peters lake house weekend

Some of the boys!

Time to get some sun!

My roomski

Gotta snuggle on the rug with Haynes!
Goodbyes just keep gettin harder

Beautiful roomies! missed you Jori and Krams

This is my beautiful friend megan who is going to be a Disney Princess at Disney!

What a strange time in my life.
I am the most confused I feel like I have ever been. I just read through my blog for the past year or so and laughed and cried as I remembered all the life and blessings I have lived in the past few years.
Why does life always go in big circles. There are times of joy, pain, laughter and sadness. It is so easy to look back and see that you cried for this to laugh over that but when you are in a time of confusion the fog is too thick to see through it sometimes.
I am so blessed. I am so grateful for everything in my life. But I don't know what I am supossed to do. About anything... No one warned me about this thing called Post-Graduation blues.
I have dreams and I have plans, but I dont know when or how I am supossed to do them. I'm scared. Most of the time I am so hopeful, but right now, I am straight up scared.
I just hope that in one year I look back at THIS post and see how God was just preparing me for something and I AS ALWAYS was being very impatient ;-)
I have also realized that Blogs are so much better with pictures and videos...So here are some all random from this summer!

No comments: