Friday, June 4, 2010

I cant think straight.

Am I the only one who thinks about blogs during the day and things to write and never gets around to it? I guess I am just better with lists these days..and I think I have developed ADD since college has ended...honestly. Here are the millions of thoughts I have:

1. I love being home with my family much
2. I get really frustrated living in Fayetteville even though I havent even been here that much
3. I want to get a legit job but am scared it will stop be from being able to really follow my dreams
4. I am anxious about my audition tomorrow but need SOMETHING to happen
5. I dream about moving to LA
6. I am getting nervous about being apart from Alex again
7. I am freakishly organized and I dont know why
8. I can't watch a movie without analyzing it
9. I am traveling the next 5 weeks in a row
10. I have found that I get really insecure about girls and Alex recently..Probably because girls have been around him a lot more now that hes practicing with the football team. Annoying.
11. I LOVE the power of friendships and women in general
12. I have 5 weddings this summer that I am attending
13. I love being sunkissed
14. I love water sports and learning new tricks on the boat!
15. It is really hard saying goodbye to friends for an indefinite amount of time
16. My best friend moved to NYC and I am fighting sadness/joy/jealousy
17. I love marriage and trying to understand how it works
18. I love taking exciting trips
19. I HATE being sick
20. I love my new kitten who has different colored eyes
21. I love Meryl Streep
22. I am excited about testimony meeting Sunday

The End.

No comments: