Friday, October 2, 2009

Just dreamin

I wrote these some time ago..some goals or dreams I had..Funny how some have been accomplished and how they have also changed:

Start a non-Profit Organization
Live in South Africa
Get Married
Have children- At least 4
Win a Grammy
Pay for my parents
Go to heaven
Get married to my soul mate
Be in love forever
See my brother in heaven
Win an Emmy
Skydive
Pursue my dreams
Hope
Love
Live
Laugh
Create a CD
Write my own music
Learn how to play guitar
Meet Justin Timberlake
My dad love Jesus
My mom no longer have MS
Be with Alex
Own my own house
Be on my own TV show
Be best Friends with Ellen
Adopt
Fall in love
Walk alone in Central Park
Live In New York
Be a lead role in anything
Be on Broadway
Make someone’s day
Go a whole day without being negative
Have a big wedding
Skinny Dip in the Ocean
Learn how to play the piano
Be a lead role in a film
Grow closer to Christ
Have a really comfy bed, that I BOUGHT
Pay my dad back for everything
Live in Hawaii
Be Free
Dye my hair dark
Travel the world with Amanda
Become closer to my sisters
Witness another miracle
Have Alex find truth
Dance until I can’t move
Never loose sight of my dreams
BELIEVE
Confidence
Trust
Love
Patience
Record with RAAB
Open a music School
Take care of my family
Get engaged
Get married on the beach
Lay in bed all day- LITERALLY

No comments: