Tuesday, October 6, 2009

He makes all things work together for my good

I am being stretched, and it hurts!

I have been working very hard on my theater auditions and GTC and JURIES and Semester auditions. I have memorized almost 6 monologues in nearly 1 week. My brain is fried and my body is tired from being other people.

I don't feel adequate. That's just point blank, honesty..but I got this beautiful inspiration from my roommate:

2 Corinthians 3:
Such confidence as this is ours thru christ before God. Not that we are competent (adequate) in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant- not of the letter but of the spirit, for the letter kills but the spirit gives life.

:) that brings peace to my soul. I dont have to be adequate because Christ alone is adequate. I am adequate in his love for me.

I am learning to trust and believe in that even when failure is present.

Candice said to me today, "Haley there are so many things in your life that God is just waiting for you to just have a little faith in him, its humorous"

Thank you lord for true friends.

Something exciting----I get to play Tracy Turnblad from Hairspray for one audition..YES! haha mama im a big girl now.

Sleepy time..

Thank you lord for being in the details of my life.

2 comments:

caroline patterson said...

Amen Haley. Going through similar junk right now. I think you're amazing. And thank Candice for the encouragement as well :) Miss you two.

Anonymous said...

I loO0oO0oOve you!
Amen to that verse. God is in everything. It's awesome.
Wanna see you soon. Love you,
Mess