Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ouch

UHHH my mouth hurts! I just had to rescue a star from my mouth as it fell into the deep wells of my wounds.

I had a nice weekend despite my surgery. I had emergency Wisdom teeth evacuation because they were growing in rapidly and aching my mouth :(. I went in on Monday and got them out on Friday...the same day Alex's brother Andrew got his out.

It went really smoothly. When alex got to the lake house after my surgery I for some reason kept wanting to take care of HIM because I felt so good! The weekend was full of drugs, mashed potatoes, grits, and love! Me Alex Mom Dad Maggie Sean and Jackson spent the weekend on the boat/ in bed/ watching CSI. On Monday Alex's family came to the lake and experienced a lot of firsts.

First Jet Ski, First Boating experience, first bungeee jumping thing! It was fun to re live the experiences through them.

Now. I am in Pain. Dang this hurts like a MOFO.

I keep having dreams about Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers. what the heck does that mean? Probably that they twitter too much, or that I am on Twitter too much! probably both!

Give me a break, what else am I to do when I can't really move around too fast?!

I am so grateful though of the health that I do have. I am doing pretty dang good and I am thankful for the Lord's protection through it all!

G-night
*Roe

No comments: