Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Recipe

Projects.
Why do I feel so far removed from classes? Shouldn't this be the time where I should be taking in every bit of knowledge I can before I enter the real world? I want to feel excited about learning...but quite frankly this class is not interesting to me. I am trying so very hard..I really am!! But despite that, I don't care..dangit!
I wish my blogs were more like Rikki's. They always seem so happy and filled with love and food..
Here is what a food blog from me would look like..
How to Make rice from the packet:
1. get a ghetto pot thats way too big cuz its the only one you have
2. put water in it hoping when you boil it it wont evaportae
3. boil water butter and rice for like 7 minutes.
4. put pan in the sink for 2 hours in hot water to get the remaining rice from sticking to the pot forever
There's my food blog :) haha Rikki I aspire to be more like you...
Today, I get to sing..yay!!!! I will be singing for a worship service at Cornerstone Church!
I am a moody girl this week.. soorryy



i heart cobra starship-- make them good girls go bad

YAY BOOKMARKS



My best friend of all time is 22 today!

1 comment:

Rik said...

Ohhhhh Haaaayley. Don't aspire to be like me, you silly girl! Aspire to be the best YOU!! I miss you!