Tuesday, July 26, 2011

10 things today

Things I have learned/ been introduced to in LA

1. The Civil Wars : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkxFA7nzLFg&feature=related
2. Paddleboarding
3. Hiking
4. weird words: stoked, rad, sick (all of which I now use too much)
5. An amazing church
6. How to sort of play the guitar
7. A personal trainer
8. Riding on the back of a bike like this: http://tinyurl.com/3bb655s
9. Auditioning for The Bachelor
10. That life is exciting all the time, if you look for it to be

3 comments:

Rik said...

Oh my gosh, I seriously hope you get on the bachelor!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What church did you find? My hubby interned one summer at a church in LA called Mosaic. Don't know if you've heard of it or not. Glad you're having so much fun out there Haley. We're rooting for you lovely!

Haley Roe said...

Rikki- it was ridiculous! I honestly do not think i can handle that show. seriously. (plus little insight, i am pretty sure the bachelor is older because they kept asking about my age)

Caroline- its called reality LA. I should check out Mosaic :)