Monday, January 4, 2010

Mama Sabboth!

Here's a few pictures of the past few weeks...not too many. I wasn't very good about taking pictures this year.


Alex being a goof


Adorable Megan at New Years



I got my New Years Kiss!


Beautiful ladies..strange men behind us



Family of Robes!


The Mama Sabboth!


So sunday I decided to attend church...not one...not two...but thrice! First I went to the church where my brother got baptised, Dogwood Church. Alex and I were 30 minutes late, but overall the service was beautiful and we learned how to properly pray to God as outlined by the Our Father. Secondly I attended Alex's church, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, where members of the church bore their testimonies about things Christ has taught them over the past few weeks, or whenever. I got to share mine and I loved it. The first time I went to his church I bore my testimony and have done it several times since. I have a goal to do it every sunday to someone I know or love! or maybe someone I dont know! The coolest part was that in my testimony I talked about how I have been praying for my papa to go to Church and then when I got home, he said he would go to mass....SOOOOOo I went to my church, Holy Trinity with my mom and Dad where we learned about how the three wise men saw the light to find Jesus and how we too are guiding lights to Christ for others! It was interesting because these were three very seperate "denominations" but yet the message was still Christ Centered and beautiful. I loved it. You would think a non denominational, mormon, and Catholic church would be a headache of differences, but it honestly wasn't. All praised the Lord and talked about my best friend Jesus.



Now it is time to go to bed...I am sleeping with my parents tonight. Judge me, I dont care. It's my last night here.


Haley Roe

No comments: