Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tik Tok! on the clock-the party don't stop

Well a lot is wrapping up here at the beginning of November!! Just finished my last class for the semester! I have one exam and a performance left and then I will be done! The past few weeks have been great. lots of times with friends and finshing up school :) One more sememster left! ANNNNNDDD ALEX GOT INTO UGA!! yayyayay! He will be moving into his apt in ATHENS in January! Praise the Lord. We will finally live in the same city again...well for 5 months at least! Here are some pictures from the last football game at home for us Seniors :( so wonderful! and I probably had the most fun DT I have ever had...check out the video at the end! hahhaa.. Haynes got called onstage and we just danced the night away. Perfection!


Sig Ep Section- closin it out


Candice!

Love these girls!


Me Jade and Elea- Yay for theater majors


Brett and Annaleaser

Roomie lovage!!!! love this girl

My little brother!!

My beautiful roommate Downtown!


Mike Mac! The future Mark Richt


Gordo and Candy


The Stephens! love this family


Front row seats...I think so!



Krams and Haynsie!



Drop it low girl drop it drop it low girl


Last tailgating as a student


My precious Maggie!

No comments: