Friday, November 6, 2009

Dancing leaves!

I have been having the CRAZIEST most REAL dreams ever...Which is interesting because on Wednesday night my friend Nate and I spent some time with the Lord together and he prayed over me that the lord would show himself to me in my dreams....

But instead of feeling the Lord in my dreams, I think he is showing me the distractions in my life that are keeping him from me.

I had a NIGHTMARE about my future wedding. I had to tell the significant other, (whom is not my boyfriend, a complete stranger? what?) that I couldn't marry him ON my wedding day. Alex was in Africa and I was just freaking out. I woke up in a pile of tears and completely missed my class..it was so real I thought about it the whole day.

Then last night I had a dream about this person. This person is someone who I have struggled with for years now, and why? There's no reason! It's because I allow stupidity into my mind instead of filling that space with Christ.

Rikki's blog inspired me. I need to start opening my eyes to see the praises of the King!
That's what Im doing

and my sister is with me all day today which will be a fun sister filled weekend.

LOVE

No comments: