Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday!!

So I truly do intend to write in this way more than I actually do...I have many things to touch upon, but first I will begin with my 21st birthday. It was SO much fun and such a great weekend. On the night before my bday everyone from work (MTV work) came out and we celebrated in a nice bar...it was suuuper fun and we were at that bar for entirely too long! Cassie and Kristen came into town and we brought in my birthday together. On my actual birthday, I did my nails, shopped and went out to dinner at Hardrock Cafe. We then went to this really cool NYC club called Greenhouse. I loved it, and I danced the entire night away. Around 4:40 am we decided to ride the subway home (bad idea) where we proceeded to meet a character off of All My Children...Made it home and then spent the rest of the weekend traveling the city :). It was beautiful, freeing, and I can now do everything I want legally except rent a car...
Here's some memories





























































The most akward part of the night....A man at Hardrock Cafe decided to give me a lap dance. I refused but this still occured, and cassie was ready with the camera...Hm I wanted to die

No comments: