Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ITS NEW YEARS....or wait, i mean amandas 21st birthday

Oh me.

While I wait for amandas video to upload, I suppose I will give a little update. Life is grand...Today is a new day and I am so grateful for that...cuz well Yesterday was a struggle. Long day, hard converstaions, and not a lot of sleep...that can do a girl in ya know. I hope this video works, because it never ceases to make me giggle. Yesterday we witnessed history. I mean we as in the world, but more specifically me and amanda. There isn't one person in the world i would have rather watched it with. We have been Obama your Mama supporters since the beginning, and this along with many other reasons is why we are one in the same! YES! the video worked muahahaha. I teared up in his speech, and counted over 10 times God was referred in the speech. :)

It's about time America...

I have alot more to write about but I have a million things to do today.

In the words of OBAMA

You are not credited for how much you can destroy but how much you can build

Haley Roe

No comments: